Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wolf Brothers in Singapore

I hope to get pictures and army-lists of fellow Wolf brothers of our heroic Space Wolf chapter to share with everyone because we really have very talented painters (such as Edward and Tsui) and also to present a concerted army . Imagine feasting upon the wonderful array of viking heroes in power and terminator armour.

I am proud to say that there are five of us, each a Wolflord of a different company, protecting the mankind in Singapore. The followship of five include:

1. Edward (Logan Grimnar, Great Wolf, or Papa Wolf)
I really would love to show you a glimpse of his drop prods and terminator wolfguards. They are a beauty to behold. Truly. Pity I have never played him though.
2. Ralph (Egil Iron Wolf's Mechanized company)
A creative Wolf Lord with a fluffy and stunning mechanized company. You should check out his tanks and Dreadnaughts.
3. Tsui (Ragnar Blackmane's company, though he doesn't use Ragnar for obvious reasons lol)
Tsui is truly an experience player and painter. Master of both domains. I had the privilege to play once with him and it was such a wonderful learning experience. Also, his company was just so beautiful I promise you it will make you drool.
4. (I forgot the name but I know he plays at Bishan)
Never played him before but you know how headstrong we wolf brothers are. A battle is imminent, that I assure you =)
5. Me (Krom Dragongaze with my wolfguard heavy company)
I have two vastly different army lists-a foot and a semi-mechanized list, both with lots of wolfguards in my company as fluff describes. I also have to thank Edward for suggesting that I take up the banner of Krom Dragongaze and also giving me the transfer with the Dragongaze company markings.

I hope I can add more to the list of Wolf Lords and especially pictures of their painted armies. Myself, I will try to get more stuff painted and hopefully this post will motivate me to do so.

Painting Schedule (hopefully on a weekly production rate)
1. 4 Missile Launcher Long Fangs
2. 4 Missile Launcher Long Fangs
3. 4 Lascannon Long Fangs
4. 4 Power Armoured Wolfguards
5. 4 Power Armoured Wolfguards
6. 4 Power Armoured Wolfguards
7. Runepriest and 1 Lonewolf
8. 4 Thunderwolf Calvary (Powerfist and Stormshield)
9. Touchup 6 Razorbacks and 2 Rhinos
10. 4 Thunderwolf Calvary (ccw and bp/bolter, and a Canis Wolfborn)
11. 2 Landspeeders
12. 2 Drop Pods

So hopefully I will have a fully painted army after 12 weeks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment