Monday, June 21, 2010

Waaaagh!

The 8th Edition is upon us. I have amassed a large High Elf army but there are just nights that I wake up to drum beats and distant war chants. It doesn't take long before I realised my calling to Shrek 4 and the greenskin 'ogres' (they look like orcs to me haha).

Yeah 8th to me calls for a change. A change from the small elite High Elf army to a drastically different army. Seeing that I also have Orcs and goblin, lots of undead and some empire stuff, only two armies appealed to me: Orcs and goblins and Beastmen. The potential to spam lots of worthless useless crap till you choke your opponents to death seems like an interesting style I have never experienced. I don't have any model for Beastmen though this is one army I would definitely want to try. For now, it seems appropriate to swell the unruly ranks of the greenskins.

So the High Elves will remain in the elusive Ulthuan while my Waaagh will gather and prepare for the impending battle...

So far, I have the following:
1 Orc Boss on Wild Boar
1 Orc Chariot
1 Orc Lobber
24 Orc Boyz
24 Orc Archers
40 Night Goblin Archers
40 Goblin Spearmen
3 Fanatics

I need more goblins! Need more worthless goblins. Haha let me know if anyone wants to trade or sell their greenskins (empire lord, cannon, hand gunners, spearmen, lots of VC).

Giants seem like fun too. Oh man, this army seems so fun really, not to win (but I can always hope hee) but for the randomness of it all. Can't wait to roll for animosity man! Lol

5 comments:

  1. Muahaha another to answer the call of Mok and Gork after me and Raymond.

    I have quite a few troll/minotaur models if you want. Also some Orc models, since my primary fluff is a full goblin army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay =) Seems like the commenting is back to business lol.

    I think I will get the new troll models bcos they are so beautiful. Thanks anyway.

    Damn I am also gonna play a full gobbo shorties army (With 2 giants) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What VC stuffs you have. I maybe interested. Can list them thx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I'll tell you when we meet man.
    You have so many models!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be still fielding me Bretonnian Knights! Lets hope the Lady is still interested heheh ;)

    I think Orcs are really fun to play and they have lots and lots of character on the field :)

    ReplyDelete