Saturday, June 12, 2010

Krom's Great Hunt I

A lone figure sat cross-legged on the highest of the Fenrisian peaks, forming a dark silhouette amidst the raging snowstorm. His eyes were closed in deep concentration and he remained in the same position despite the constant belting of hailstones and snow on his tattered body, protected only by a thin layer of tunic made of wolf pelts.

It had been 10 days since Runepriest Hrotgar began his meditation on the peak, his superhuman body able to withstand hunger and cold for long periods of time. Without warning, Russ appeared to him in a vision, telling him that it is time.

The time for the Great Hunt I for Russ has come.
________________________________
I had a stayover at Kenny's clubhouse where I played four games from 6pm to 4am, only to wake up at 9am to play two more games the next day! It appears that I can only justify this awesome madness of playing six games within 24hours as a quest for the Great Hunt (hence the short fluff haha).

Battle reports are due, but most importantly, I hope to pen down some pointers that I've learned from these games. More to come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment